If you are over 40 years of age and you would like to transform yourself from fat to fit, unhealthy to healthy, out of shape to in shape, then this message is for you.
If you are under 40 and you want to STAY fit, healthy and in shape after you turn 40, then keep your eyes glued to this page because this message is for you as well.
Lose fat, drop weight, gain muscle, and live healthy at 40 years and beyond!
What Happened When I Downloaded Fit Over 40
I eagerly downloaded my copy today and loaded it into my e-Book reader. When I began flipping through the pages, I knew it would be a winner. I called my wife, Doreen, over to the screen. “Look at THIS!” I exclaimed as we began flipping through the pages. We must have sounded like we were at a magic show or carnival, because every few seconds you would hear “Oooh” and “Ahhh” and “Oh my gosh!”
You see, as we flipped through page after page of inspirational material, we couldn’t believe our eyes. Here were incredible physiques on people not just over 40, but 50, 60, and even over 70 years of age! It was jaw-dropping and inspirational. These people weren’t born with an incredible physique – they earned it. Some suffered from multiple sclerosis, one was confined to a wheelchair, others had come to the brink of death … and then came back to triumph.
I was amazed by Jon’s physique when I first came into contact with him (and I still am). Many years ago when Jon was out of shape and slowly dying, he took a principle he learned from motivational speaker Anthony Robbins – seeking out role models- and he applied it to his own life. The results were remarkable!
Jon said, “I can honestly say that my role models were the KEY to my success and continue to be so. Reading the stories of men like Dave Draper, Clarence Bass, Richard Winett, Frank Zane and many others, helped me completely turn my life around.”
Using Role Models
Instead of one man’s ideas on training, nutrition and motivation, this new e-book spotlights 50 success stories — told in their own words — from men and women of various ages and lifestyles, ranging from housewives to Mr. Universe title winners -from 40 to 80 years young.
Jon has written the first chapter of the book, which details his own personal struggle with his weight and his health. He tells the story of the devastating consequences of an inactive and undisciplined life, and how he ultimately transformed himself and maintains the incredible condition he currently displays at 40 years of age.
How To: Nutrition, Aerobics, and Weight Training
Tom Venuto concludes the book with a chapter of “how to” information about nutrition, aerobics, weight training, supplements, losing fat, gaining muscle, and of course the psychology and mindset of physical excellence after age 40.
Training the Mind
While the focus of the book is on the physical accomplishments, the book took on new life when “The Excellence Mindset” was introduced. Talk about inspiration! To read how someone trains and diets is all good and well, but how they “think” and what “motivates” them is the real source of their achievements!
Everyone chosen to be in “Fit Over 40” had to fit the criteria of being a “TRUE ROLE MODEL”. The book spotlights people who have achieved and maintained a state of physical excellence in bodybuilding, bodyshaping, or extreme physical fitness at the age of 40 and above. These are real people with real stories who were willing and generous enough to share them with the world.
Check out these stories
- A 55-year-old former skid row alcoholic who found rehab and relief from addictions through strength training and exercise!
- A 46-year-old morbidly obese man from Chicago who lost 130 pounds in one year and is now a fitness addict who competes in skyscraper stair sprinting races — placing in the top 8% of the field (including the USA’s tallest building- the Sears Tower!)
- A 45 year old, married with 4 children, who does 3 sets of 10 chin ups with ease — and SHE also bench presses 200 pounds!
- A 62-year-old man who looks better today than he did at 22, despite a destructive detour into booze and drugs, and congestive heart failure at 48!
- A Florida politician in his 50s overcomes diabetes and becomes a competitive bodybuilder
- A 47-year-old mother of 2 who, once obese, now has the body of a 20-year-old!
- A 51-year-old bodybuilding competitor who, just a few years ago, was a 250-pound couch potato!
- A “heart-cripple” who literally regenerated 75% of his dead heart tissue and now competes in bodybuilding — at the age of 74! (His tissue regeneration was clinically documented by his amazed and stunned physicians.)
- A 49 year old man who overcame Multiple Sclerosis, a ruptured nerve and agonizing pain and built a body that would impress Arnold Schwarzenegger
- A man is blasted 300 feet through the air in an explosion that killed 10 others, paralyzing him from the chest down — in his 40s — undaunted, he goes on to become healthy, lean, fit and one of the world’s greatest wheelchair athletes and an inspiration to millions
- A 56 year old vegan bodybuilder who was once paralyzed and spent two years in a wheelchair — who now runs, skis, rides horses, lifts weights and she’ s an actress and stuntwoman too!
By “modeling” the same mindsets, nutrition plans and exercise methods that these 50 people did, an older man or woman can look forward to enjoying the following benefits:
- A thin, lean waistline
- A better sex life
- Impressive muscularity
- Higher levels of naturally-released growth hormone
- Remarkable energy and stamina
- Increased mental alertness
- A stronger heart
- Reduced biological age
- A powerful immune system
- More ZEST for life!
- And much, much more
I am not kidding when I say my wife and I were simply stunned as we paged through this book. This isn’t just a guide. It is total inspiration and motivation. The stories will have a tremendous impact and help you realize what is truly possible. Isn’t that what it really comes down to — faith?
If you have trouble believing in you, then read these stories of others who believed in themselves and prove that no excuse is good enough to join the ranks of the 400,000 who perish each year due to poor diet and lack of exercise. They decided not to play their victim cards and instead share their powerful victories with you and I in this inspirational work.