Here are some easy to use and free fitness and nutrition calculators that can help you workout as efficiently as possible, track your progress, and eat the right amount of calories.
16 Easy Fitness and Nutrition Calculators
- How Many Pounds/Calories?
- One Rep Max
- Body Fat Calculator
- Zig-Zag Fat Loss & Muscle Gain
- Target Heart Rate Calculator
- Fat Free Mass Index(FFMI)
- Body Mass Index(BMI)
- Calories Burned During Exercise
- Calorie and Gram Nutrition Calculator
- Goal Setting Fat Loss Calculator
- Post-Workout Shake Calculator
- Fat loss and muscle change Calculator
- Food Nutrition Calculator
- Healthy Fat Calculator
- Basil Metabolic Rate Calculator
- How Much Protein Calculator
Are These Calculators Accurate?
All fitness and nutrition calculators give a person an estimate of what they can expect to achieve or gain from the calculated results. These are not ann exact science.
A formula cannot begin to take into account all of the variables and individual differences that exist in the human population.
So, don’t get frustrated if you do not achieve exactly what the calculator tells you, but use these tools as a guide or a point of reference.