Fat Burning and Muscle Building System

By | April 10, 2011

burn-fat-transformation-system

Body Building programs come and go, but Burn the Fat Body Transformation System continues to be popular year after year.

Why? Because Tom Venuto’s program works. Thousands of both puny people as well as overweight people have achieved lean, sculpted. and muscular bodies using Tom’s expertise.

I’m sometimes amazed that some people will venture to the gym and spend thousands of dollars to work with a trainer when for a fraction of that price they could just use Burn the Fat and get a step by step program that is guaranteed to work or you get your money back. What personal trainer that you know will give you your money back after 8 weeks of working with you?

Body Transformation in Just 49 Days

BFFM has proven, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you can create measurable, visible results – dramatic results that others will notice – in as little as 49 days.

BFFM says this is true whether you’re already fairly lean or you’re seriously overweight…

  • If you’re already lean, you can get ripped with 6-pack abs in 49 days
  • If you’re average, you can get lean and start to see your abs show through in 49 days
  • If you’re overweight, you can drop so much fat, you’ll need a whole new wardrobe in just 49 days (so please don’t yell at me about your clothes shopping bill)
  • If you’re obese, you can lose enough fat to dramatically improve your blood pressure, blood sugar and blood lipids – while also dropping several waist sizes and feeling like a million bucks – in only 49 days

Burn The Fat Components

Tom Venuto’s program covers all 4 major elements of fat loss and muscle building:

  1. Nutrition
  2. Weight training
  3. Cardio training
  4. Mental training (motivation).

Tom has also created a huge Members Only Website consisting of expert help, support forums, video, and a lot more, which users of his program have complete access to.

The majority of Burn the Fat Body Transformation System focuses on nutrition because what you eat is the greatest success factor for fastest fat loss. Burn the Fat helps the dieter to identify his or her body type and then teaches them to eat accordingly as well as additional methods for advanced fat loss to obtain 6 pack abs.

You don’t have to be a body builder to use Tom Venuto’s program as people from all walks of life have found success using the techniques outlined in Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle. Almost just as many women use the program as do men.

Equipment?

Burn the Fat can be completed at a gym or in the privacy of your own home. The only equipment that’s needed are some dumbbells, and a barbell with some weights. Of course additional weights would be required for those pursuing advanced aspects of the program.

Costs?

To complete the Burn the Fat, Body Transformation System a one time charge of around $40 will be required to purchase the program. You may choose to purchase a whey protein supplement and gym equipment, but still this would be a fraction of what would be spent on gym memberships and a personal trainer.

 

Conclusions

Burn the Fat comes highly recommended by Natural Physiques. It has been around for 8 years and counting and has proven the test of time with being a best-seller worldwide. We respect Tom Venuto and the hard work he puts in to educate others on how to live healthier, happier lives.

This program will require effort on your part. Don’t order it if you aren’t committed to changing your diet and doing the recommended exercises. However, Tom is a great motivator and as long as you’re 70% willing, Tom will push you the other 30%.